Saturday, October 07, 2006

Murder

I've kept this a little quiet until now because I was waiting for the trial to finish. I witnessed a murder in March - it happened a couple of doors down in our apartment block (from where we have now moved). The trial was on Monday this past week and, fortunately, I didn't have to attend because the accused plead guilty. I was one of the first people on the scene and met him in the hallway. I didn't realise what had happened until he pulled me inside the flat where the murder had taken place. I ran downstairs to call the police and then went back up to take care of the guy because he was absolutely distraught - I didn't realise he had done anything until a couple of weeks later when the police told me he was the suspect. He had been running around the halls calling for help so it came across like he had just been a bystander. Click here to read the article.

Ian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home