Friday, September 01, 2006

Everybody's Got Something to Hide (Except for Me and My Monkey)

I just wanted to let our Mom know that we took good care of Ryan (youngest brother - 15) and made sure that he got plenty of exercise while he was away. After conquering Mount Snowdon we decided at the last minute to do a running tour the major Beatles sites of Liverpool on the way back to Leeds.



Yep, a running tour. Ian drove the car around and the three of us hopped out and ran to each site, took a picture, and then bolted back to the car! Very funny.



From infancy (ok, ok, maybe I'm exaggerating) Micah and I have been big Beatles fans, so of course, this was our big opportunity to do things like take our picture in front of the Penny Lane sign so we can tell everyone "We were there!!!" This is, after all, why we take pictures on vacations, anyway, isn't it?




After all that, I was totally knackered.






We also took a day trip to York so the guys could see the massive minster there. Micah got to spend some quality time with Alex (the Great). Also, is it just me, or are these angels signing out "Help"?

One night a few home group friends came around to hang out and show my brothers what sensible (hehe) British people are like. Alastair "Oh-my-hat" Morton brought along his camera and proceeded with a rather hilarious photo shoot of me and the bros in front of a blanket. With a monkey, of course. Still more to come...

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kristy,

I enjoyed reading about your vacation with your brothers. Hope all is well.

Diana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home