Friday, September 01, 2006

More About Me Than You Ever Wanted to Know

Like many of you, I’m sure, I’ve recently gotten a few of those “About Me” emails where you fill in random information about yourself and send it on to a few of your friends for fun. Well, I feel like I kind of owe you guys an explanation or something for why you keep sending me these things (I do like to read them!) but you never get anything back from me! It’s because I think I might be a boring person or something! (>_<) I can never figure out how to answer the questions. Does anybody else have this problem?!? For example, I will give you some of the results from one of the latest ones:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30, but fell back asleep when Ian left
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Not really a jewelry girl. I guess diamond for my wedding ring.
3. What is your favorite TV show? Don't have a TV, sorry.
4. What did you have for breakfast? Cereal (is this really an interesting question?)
5. What is your favorite cuisine? The delicious kind
6. What is your favorite CD at the moment? That question is too complicated
7. What kind of car do you drive? Nike (no car)
8. What are your favorite clothes? My birthday suit
9. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where WOULDN'T you go?
Middle of a minefield probably wouldn't be too much fun
10. Pepsi or Coke? Either is fine
11. Pedicure or Manicure? Not bothered
12. Favorite fast food restaurant? Our kitchen? (don't really eat much fast food)
13. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I'm married to a debt counselor, do you think I'd max out my credit card?
14. What is your favorite color? Blue... I mean green!
15. How many tattoos do you have? None here

Help! I must be getting old and boring! (^_^)

On another note, we've just decided this week that we’re moving this weekend. Yeah, I know. But at least we are escaping the bloody murder, loud Frank Sinatra-blasting neighbor, mold coming in through the walls, lap-dancing club going in downstairs, holding my laundry hostage in the broken washing machine for a week flat! Pretty happy about it, really, if we can pull it off. Anyway, more details on that later. We should also have some pictures up from our vacation soon, too. Stay tuned!

Randomly,

Kristy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home