Tuesday, November 01, 2005

All you really need is miso soup


Cheesy Kristy thought for you: The other day I was sitting on our couch looking out from our second story flat window when I saw an older gentlemen getting into his car. Initially I felt envious when I saw him sit comfortably inside his shiny Toyota and enjoy his Coca-Cola and Subway sandwich. Then I realized that it could be possible that he was eating in his car at dinnertime because he might not have a family to go home to and eat dinner with. Although I’m sure it’s probably more likely that he was just hungry or busy, it is possible that he has hardships I can’t see. I guess you never can tell what the states of some people’s lives really are, even if they appear to be well off, successful, or even happy. I might not have a job or much money or stability at the moment, but I have been feeling warm and fuzzy like a Hallmark greeting card about the things I do have. I’m incredibly blessed with an amazing family and extended family, I’m happily married to a wonderful guy who loves me, I have friends who are some of the most inspiring people I’ve ever met, I have experienced the reality of God’s love in my life… and that’s just the beginning of a long list of things. I have little money, but I am so rich! So hooray for all the good things in life! (Ian would somehow add food to this list, too, I think.)

All you need is love,
Kristy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home